Due to the ongoing construction at Welch Road Apartments, units are available for reservation requests by current tenants. Units can only be reserved on a weekly basis. The form below is a reservation request only. The units are located in Buildings 1170 and 1180. Tenants are assigned a unit. If there are more reservation requests than units available, requests are sorted by the priority system below (employment parameters are based on the primary leaseholder):
|1||SHC GME Medical Resident/Fellow in which construction work is currently inside the tenant's unit|
|2||Non-SHC GME Medical Resident/Fellow in which construction work is currently inside the tenant's unit|
|3||Tenants who are currently in a building where construction is actively working in|
|4||All other tenants who do not fall in any of the categories above|
- Tenants can submit a request using the form below between Monday at 9:00 AM to Thursday at 12:00 PM to reserve a unit for the following week.
- Requests for reserving a unit cannot be made more than 1 week in advance of the reservation date. Any requests submitted between Thursday at 12:01 PM to Monday at 8:59 AM will not be considered.
- Tenants cannot request to reserve more than 1 unit for themselves or additional occupants. The request below must be made by an adult leaseholder.
- If there are not enough units to fulfill the number of reservation requests from tenants, Property Management will sort the reservation requests by the priority above.
- Tenants who currently lease a studio or 1-BR unit are only able to match to a 1-BR unit.
- Tenants who currently lease a 2-BR unit will be placed in a 2-BR unit.
- Tenants who currently lease a studio or a 1-BR unit can be placed in a 2-BR unit IF there are remaining 2-BR units.
- Tenants who are not assigned a unit due to the volume of requests will be notified of this status by Property Management.
- Tenants are allowed to submit another request every Monday between 9:00 AM to Thursday at 12:00 PM for the following week.
- For tenants who are assigned a unit, Property Management will confirm the details of the reservation with the tenants on Thursday and provide instructions for paperwork as well as picking up/dropping off keys.
- Tenants will be sent an agreement that must be completed and returned by Friday at 4:00 PM at the latest.
- Tenants can pick up the keys at the leasing office starting Saturday at 4:00 PM. The keys must be picked up by an adult leaseholder. The adult leaseholder must bring a valid form of ID (driver's license or passport).
- Units will include: internet service, queen beds in each bedroom, dining table/chairs, lamps, a sofa and smart TV in the living room, and a phone for emergency use only.
- Units do not include: housewares (e.g. linens) or toiletries.
- Keys must be returned no later than 3:00 PM on Friday. There are no exceptions and no extensions to the reservation.
- If the tenant would like to reserve a unit again, they are allowed to submit another request on Monday between 9:00 AM to Thursday at 12:00 PM the week before their desired reservation dates. However, reservations are not guaranteed and are sorted by priority each week. This is considered a new reservation.
- If the tenant placed a request to reserve the following week but was not assigned a unit, the tenant must return the keys as outlined above no later than 3:00 PM on Friday.
- If the tenant placed a request to reserve the following week and was assigned a unit, Property Management cannot guarantee that the tenant will stay in the same unit.
- The tenant must sign a new agreement for each week that they successfully reserve a unit.
- If the tenant must relocate units, they must turn in the original keys as outlined above no later than 3:00 PM on Friday and pick up the new unit keys starting at 4:00 PM on Saturday.